Food and Dining
Your child’s meals and beverages will be provided. Dining options for family and visitors are:
From the first floor follow signs down main hallway and take a right turn at elevator D (at the black marble floor).
- Hot Entrées, Action Station, and Sandwich Grill: Breakfast 6:30 – 10 AM; Lunch 11 AM – 2 PM; Dinner 4 – 8 PM
- Subway: Sandwiches, salads, and more : 6:30 - 1 AM daily
- Chick-fil-A Express: Chicken sandwiches, strips & nuggets, salads & sides: 6:30 AM – 1 AM daily; closes at 11 p.m. on Saturdays and all day Sundays
- Grab-and-Go Items: Snacks, sandwiches, fruit, bottled water, soft drinks: 6:30 – 1 AM daily
Our Bistro also features a Salad Bar, regular Sushi Bar, and Healthy Choice menu options.
Located in lobby by the entrance of our Medical Mall at the east end of the hosptial.
- Drinks: Fresh brewed, iced and cold brewed coffees and teas; chocolate, espresso and blended beverages; smoothies
- Food: Bakery items; sandwiches, hot breakfast; snacks; yogurt and fruit
Guest trays in the patient room
Available for purchase by calling Patient Services at 423-778-7423. Not available in restricted or intensive care areas.
Several restaurants in the area will deliver to Children’s Hospital. Dining is permitted in non-restricted patient rooms and waiting areas. Ask our staff for more information.
Located on the 1st floor near the waiting room and on the 5th floor near the restrooms
Special Food and Amenity Rooms for Patients
Ronald McDonald Room – Take a nap or relax with free snacks, coffee, microwave, showers, laundry facility
Open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM on the 3rd floor next to the F elevators.
Parent Kitchens – Ice, eating utensils, microwave and refrigerator
Open 24/7 on the 3rd and 4th floors
Nearby Grocery Stores
Publix (2 miles)
400 N Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37405
Whole Foods Market (2 miles)
301 Manufacturers Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37405
- Coffee, tea, drinks, breakfast, sandwiches and pastries: 6 AM – 6 PM, Mon – Fri; 6 AM – 2 PM Sat and Sun