Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine
What is Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine?
Kennedy Outpatient Center
900 E. Third St.
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Mon – Thu
9AM – 4PM
Fri 9AM – Noon
Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine is the medical subspecialty focused on the comprehensive evaluation and treatment children with respiratory disorders.
A Multidisciplinary Approach to Pediatric Pulmonary Care
Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine is a key component of Children’s Hospital at Erlanger, providing multidisciplinary consultation, diagnostic and management services for a wide array of pulmonary conditions. While our practice utilizes the latest technologies and cutting-edge pulmonary care treatments, our central focus is always patient-centered care – listening with compassion and providing compassionate care as a team.
Some of the Conditions We Treat
- Cystic fibrosis
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- Chronic/recurrent cough or wheezing
- Pneumonia, pleural effusions
- Hypoventilation syndromes
- Chronic lung disease
- Chronic respiratory failure
- Congenital lung malformations
- Interstitial lung disease
- Respiratory infections
Procedures and Services
- Modular and advanced pulmonary function testing (PFT)
- Flexible fiber optic bronchoscopy
- Care of pediatric patients on respiratory support (tracheostomy / trach and ventilator care)
- Cystic Fibrosis Center
- Synagis® Clinics