The clinic associated with the Childhood Healthy Eating and Active Living Center (i.e., the HEAL Clinic) includes a team dedicated to helping your family establish healthy lifestyle habits, including healthy eating and active living. During your visit, you will meet with a pediatrician who specializes in childhood overweight/obesity. You may also meet with other providers in our clinic, including:
- A registered dietitian to help your family develop healthy eating habits
- An exercise specialist to work with your family to become more physically active
- Nurse practitioner students to teach creative healthy eating and active living tips
- Social services and interpreters available as needed
- Pediatric endocrinology, nephrology, neurology, pulmonology, gastroenterology and psychology available for consultation or referral as needed
We will help you discover ways your family can make healthier choices about food, eating behaviors, and activity and support you on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
The HEAL Clinic is located at Children’s Hospital at Erlanger.
- From the main lobby of Children’s Hospital, take Elevator K to the ground floor.
- When you exit the elevator, turn left.
- Stop at the first waiting area on your right, labeled “Children’s Nephrology/Hypertension.” Check in here for your appointment.
If for any reason you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please call 423-778-5767.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
CONNECT WITH US
Like us on Facebook to stay updated about healthy eating and active living events in Chattanooga and the surrounding area. Go to www.facebook.com/CHEALCenter. We'd love to hear from you, too!
Please visit our Resources tab for links to healthy living resources and websites for families.