What is Pediatric Neurology?
Pediatric Neurology encompasses disorders of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerve and muscle affecting infants, children and adolescents.
Kennedy Outpatient Center
900 E. Third St.
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Mon – Fri, 8:30AM – 3PM
Erlanger East Hospital
1635 Gunbarrel Road, Suite 410
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Tuesdays, 9AM – 4PM
Erlanger North Hospital
3632 Morrison Springs Rd., Suite 202
Chattanooga, TN 37415
Mondays, 9AM – 4PM
Comprehensive, Multidisciplinary Care for Your Child
Erlanger’s team of pediatric neurology subspecialists provide expert care for infants and children under the age of 18, offering comprehensive diagnostic evaluations and outpatient management for neurological disorders. The neurological care and treatment plan for your child is coordinated by our board-certified pediatric neurologists who work closely with experts in other disease-specific programs and centers. We work to ensure your child receives the most advanced care available.
Neurological Care That’s Unique to Our Region
- The region’s only hospital staffed with pediatric neurology subspecialists
- One of the largest, most advanced pediatric neurosurgery programs in Eastern Tennessee
- The region’s only pediatric surgical suites designed exclusively for children
Conditions We Treat
- EEG (Electroencephalogram)
- Ambulatory Video EEG
- Overnight Video EEG
- Sleep Study (Polysomnography)
- MSLT (Multiple Sleep Latency Test for Narcolepsy)
- PAP Studies (CPAP, BPAP, and PAP Naps)
- Neurological Evaluation
- Vagus Nerve Stimulator
- Dystonia and Spasticity
- Treatment of Concussion
Kyli Whitehead, APN
Kacie Wilkes, APN