Kennedy Outpatient Center
900 E. Third St.
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Dalton - Drago Tolosa, MD and Debbie Bauder, APN, CPNP
1008 Professional Blvd.
Suite 6, Dalton, GA 30720
Erlanger East - Jeremy Screws, MD
1635 Gunbarrel Road
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Cleveland - Doug Laman, MD and Linda North, NP
2700 Westside Drive NW
Cleveland, TN 37312
What is Pediatric Gastroenterology?
Pediatric gastroenterology is the medical subspecialty focused on diagnosing, treating and managing digestive, liver and nutritional problems in children and adolescents.
A Compassionate, Committed Approach to Children’s Digestive Health
The region’s only Children’s Hospital stands apart with a compassionate, committed team of pediatric gastroenterologists who can expertly handle all pediatric GI issues, from more common conditions to the most complex and specialized cases. With academic subspecialists on our pediatric GI staff, our patients benefit from the latest research and technical innovations emerging from the region’s only teaching hospital. We perform the latest diagnostic and treatment procedures including:
- Upper endoscopy
- Breath tests for lactose intolerance
- Rectal manometry
- Esophogeal impedence pH Monitoring
- Catheter-free Bravo pH study
Conditions we treat include:
- Acute/chronic abdominal pain
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Liver/gallbladder disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Eosinophilic disease
- Celiac and malabsorption disorders
- Peptic ulcers
- Feeding disorders
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Gastrointestinal disorders in special needs children