What is Adolescent Medicine?
Adolescent medicine includes medical, pubertal, gynecological, nutritional, and psychological care and counseling for teenagers and young adults from 13 years old to early twenties.
Kennedy Outpatient Center
900 E. Third St.
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Mon – Fri
8 AM – 4 PM
Some of the services provided include:
- Reproductive and sexual health care
- Pubertal disorders
- Adolescents with chronic health conditions
- Dermatological conditions including severe acne
- Eating disorders
- Sports medicine including overuse injuries and concussions
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Anxiety and depression
- Behavioral issues coping with school, peer, or family stress
- Primary care if not seeing another physician