About Children’s Hospital at Erlanger
“The right place for kids. Right here at home.”
At Children's Hospital at Erlanger we don’t just treat the young patient, we treat the entire family. Our mission is to improve pediatric and adolescent health in a family-centered environment. We recognize that parents and/or caregivers are the experts on their children, and we value their input. We welcome their involvement in the decision-making about their child’s treatment and care.
Children’s Hospital Foundation
Whether it is an accident, the flu, or a specialized need in pediatric neurology or one of our other 22 subspecialties, Children’s Hospital at Erlanger is here to provide world class care just for kids. Children are not just small adults; they require the specially educated and trained physicians and staff we have here at Children’s. As a not-for-profit hospital, Erlanger and Children’s depend on philanthropic support to provide the remarkable care experienced here as well as to advance pediatric services in the future. The community’s partnership to make the Kennedy Outpatient Center a reality truly showcases what is possible when our mission to compassionately care for people is met by a community compassionately caring for us. Your philanthropic gifts will ensure that our capabilities to provide unique care to infants, children, and teens alike will continue to grow and expand.
YOUR GIFT WILL:
- Purchase unique, child-specific medical equipment
- Transform our pediatric facilities
- Enhance specialty programs, like Child Life, that help your child through their hospital experience
- Expand our teaching and training programs, helping educate the next generation of great pediatric specialists
- Help us continue to provide world class care for some of the smallest and most vulnerable members of our community
Learn More: Children's Hospital — Erlanger Foundation
Give Now: Donate to Children's Hospital at Erlanger